Original, erotic pop art, bust portrait drawing; a voluptuous nude with a coy expression and sensual pose.
- Title: Lauren
- Original drawing, ink on toned charcoal paper, 2014
- 4" wide x 6" tall
- Faux wood frame, 10.5" wide x 12.5" tall x 0.8" deep
- Frame has glass face, rings for hanging, arm for tabletop display
- Includes certificate of authenticity
- Exxxotica, Denver, April 6-8, 2018
- Dirty Little Secrets Gallery, Kinkfest, Portland, March 30-April 1, 2018
- Adultcon, Los Angeles, September 22-24, 2017
- Nudes A Poppin', Roselawn, IN, July 15-16, 2017
- Sexcon, Chicago, April 26, 2017
- "Plumplandia" (Portland, OR, 'zine) Issue #2, Fall 2015
Pick up this unique piece of sensual, nude, zentangle artwork for your pop or erotic art collection and enjoy free domestic shipping!
4x6" prints of "Lauren" are for sale here: https://crdlarson.com/listing/469214631/erotic-nude-curvy-zentangle-pin-up-print
1-3 business days
I'll do my best to meet these shipping estimates, but can't guarantee them. Actual delivery time will depend on the shipping method you choose.
Buyers are responsible for any customs and import taxes that may apply. I'm not responsible for delays due to customs.
Just contact me within: 14 days of delivery
Ship items back to me within: 21 days of delivery
But please contact me if you have any problems with your order.
Because of the nature of these items, unless they arrive damaged or defective, I can't accept returns for:
Buyers are responsible for return shipping costs. If the item is not returned in its original condition, the buyer is responsible for any loss in value.
Yes. Convo me and tell me about your desired art. If I can do it, I'll quote you a price that is based on the size, medium, and complexity of the piece. The price will be firm and non-negotiable, and it will rarely be greater than 100% more than my comparable non-custom work. If you agree to the price, a non-refundable deposit of 50% of the total price is due immediately. When I finish the work, I'll send you an image of the piece. If you approve, the second 50% of the total is due, and I'll put the art in the mail. If you do not like the final product, I will make minor revisions one time, if possible. If you do not like the revision, or revision is not possible, the transaction is complete and finished.